Registration and Fees
Next program: January 11-13, 2012 (2.5 day Green Belt course)
and January 10-13, 2012 (3.5 day prerequisite statistics + Green Belt course)
at Binghamton University in Binghamton, New York
For fees and how to register click below or scan down the page...
Registration fee includes:
- Soft copies of slides will be provided. Students will be responsible for printing documents prior to first class.
- Course CD
- Morning and afternoon refreshments and box lunches.
Registration fees does not include lodging or parking.
- You are responsible for making your own lodging arrangements.
- Visitors may purchase a daily parking permit at the posted fee at the Information Booth, Parking Services, or Public Safety. Parking on campus is $5/day.
Consult the chart below for per person fees.
Early Bird Fees in effect until Friday, December 2, 2011. Regular Fees start December 3, 2011. Registration closes Tuesday, January 3, 2012, at 5pm.
2012 Program Fee
2.5 Day Green Belt Course Only
3.5 Day Prerequisite Statistics
+ Green Belt Course
Current BU students
$270 (early bird)
$360 (early bird)
Current Non-BU students
Industry, Non-Profit, Government
$540 (early bird)
$630 (early bird)
GROUP RATES AVAILABLE for 3 or more registrants from a non-BU organization. Please contact our office at email@example.com for more information.
Back to top
How to Register
Registration must be received by Tuesday, January 3, 2012, at 5pm. Register by December 2nd for early bird discounted rates!
- EMAIL: If the online registration form is not working, click here for a Fillable Registration Form that you may complete and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must save the completed form using your name in the title before you email the form!
Lisa Altman, Office of Industrial Outreach
- MAIL: You may also mail the completed registration form to:
Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science
State University of New York
PO Box 6000
Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Back to top
How to Make a Payment
Payment need not accompany your registration. However, arrangements for payment must be made before the start of the program.
- CHECK: Please make checks payable to: BINGHAMTON UNIVERSITY IFR ACCOUNT 900121. Please include registrants name and "GREENBELT" in memo with check. Checks may be dropped off to Aneesa Thomas, SSIE Department Secretary, in EB L-2 or sent in the mail to Aneesa Thomas, Systems Science and Industrial Engineering Department, PO Box 6000, Binghamton, NY 13902-6000.
- PURCHASE ORDER: Purchase Orders must state course name and registrant's name and provide complete billing information including contact name and phone number.
- CREDIT CARD: The University can only accept VISA or MasterCard. We will call you by phone after the form is received to get your credit card information for a secure transaction. DO NOT SUBMIT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION BY EMAIL OR FAX AS THIS IS NOT SECURE. Your purchase will appear on your credit card statement with the following notation: RESEARCH FOUND OF SUNY BINGHAMTON.
Registration Questions - Best way to contact our office is by email to email@example.com. We cannot accept a registration over the phone. We are required to maintain a hard copy of the registration form for audit purposes. For registration questions, you may also reach us by telephone at 607-777-2154. Please leave a voice mail if no one is available.
Back to top
Confirmation of Your Registration
We will send confirmation and course information to the registrants by email. If you have not received confirmation within seven days of registering, please contact the Office of Industrial Outreach to make sure we received your registration. Phone: 607-777-2154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing (email, fax or letter only – no telephone calls) to the Office of Industrial Outreach by 5pm Tuesday, January 3, 2012 to receive a full refund.
- Cancellation on confirmed registrations are subject to a $20 administrative cancellation fee.
- Please allow a few weeks to receive your refund.
- No refunds for cancellations or non-attendance will be given after January 3, 2012.
- Refunds are not issued after the course has begun. Substitutions may be made anytime before the beginning of the course by informing the Office of Industrial Outreach.
- If the course is cancelled, enrollees will be advised and receive a full refund.
- The Office of Industrial Outreach reserves the right to limit enrollments.
Submit your cancellation request to:
MAIL: Lisa Altman, Office of Industrial Outreach Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science Binghamton University PO Box 6000 Binghamton, NY 13902-6000
Back to top