For graduate students, a faculty adviser is assigned within their Watson School department. A student completing a thesis or dissertation will also work on research with a Watson School faculty member who is focused on the area of research the student is exploring. In addition, the Watson School Coordinator of Graduate Programs provides special insight into some of the unique experiences of being a graduate student.
The Watson School Coordinator of Graduate Programs provides:
- assistance with admission and funding
- general advising for prospective and current graduate students
- distribution of all graduate forms
- processing and certification of final degree completion
- information about campus resources
Graduate students can connect with Ms. Ellen Tilden, Watson School Coordinator of Graduate Programs, by email at email@example.com, by phone at (607)777-2873, or by stopping by her (new) office location in the M-pod (2nd floor) of the Engineering Building (Room M-008).